Thanks so much for writing a PB fic for me! I just got into the show about a month or so again and have been pretty obsessed. So many of the characters are wonderfully likable, despite how horrible their actions are! So I can't wait to explore them more with you!
1. Tommy/Grace: Ahhh, these two! So much love for these two. I liked the implications of Grace's death on Tommy (and actually wish we got to see more), but the prime of their relationship had to be in S1 when Grace actually had a (kickass) role. I'll take nearly anything with these two (at any point in their timeline), preferably during S1 or the unseen time periods (gap between S2 and S3, e.g.). Bonus points if Grace actually has spunk and cunning and isn't made to be a trophy wife.
2. Polly & Tommy: Polly and Tommy's relationship intrigues me so much, from the first episode of the show all the way through S4 where we were led to believe Polly might actually have betrayed Tommy. I'd love to maybe read about Polly's perception of Tommy as some of her quotes in regards to him seem to truly understand him and are really striking ("Watch Thomas. I know how he is. But he does what he does for us. I think." from 1x06 and "We shake hands with the devils;" and so more!) Platonic aunt/nephew (or, let's be honest, mother/son) relationship between these two only, please!
3. Tommy & Charles: Tommy needs to be a better dad. Or at the very least, I want to read all about Tommy's "I'm no good, Charlie. You'll find that out soon enough" line and how that plays out over Charlie's childhood. So basically, I'll take either fluff or angst! The gamut is yours to run. ;)
4. Tommy & Alfie: Alfie is such an interesting character. Any fic that can pin down his voice and their dynamic would be interesting.
DO NOT WANT: If possible, no romantic/sexual relationship. A canon-based platonic frenemy would be preferable, but I'm flexible.
5. Finn & Tommy: We literally know next to nothing about Finn and I really wonder what Finn and Tommy's dynamic is like, considering Finn is significantly younger than his brother.
GENERALLY, DO NOT WANT: A lot of requests are between family members and under no circumstances, should any of it be INCESTUOUS!
Despite the fact that I feel like I can't capture the PB characters' voices, I'm looking forward to this!