Another year is here and I'm excited for this year's festivids!
Here is my wishlist of sorts.
1. Coupling (UK)
- So I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE this show when I was younger. My friend first introduced to me and we were in hysterics. Then I got my brothers hooked. It brings me happy thoughts. I'd love a vid highlighting some of the silliness and craziness of the show. Seasons (Series, rather) 1 to 3 are my favorite because of Jeff's inclusion and Oliver's exclusion, but I wouldn't mind a few select scenes from S4 if necessary. I also think the song Dropped by Phantom Planet
makes for a great silly song!
2. Dead Like Me
- I can never, ever get enough vids for this show. Mason is my favorite character, but I also adore absolutely everyone else (and I really do mean that.) Any character studies would be awesome! But so would an ensemble. Basically anything but a shipper George/Mason vid (sorry, I liked Mason/Daisy.)
3. The Fall
- this is an astounding movie that will give me FEELS FOREVER. I just love the relationship between Roy and Alexandria and the scenery and cinematography is just gorgeous. I'll love anything with this.
4. The Hollow Crown
- I'll admit. I only started watching this for Tom Hiddleston, but I found myself enjoying the story and relationships behind that. I haven't yet watching Henry V (though I definitely will before vids go live). I'd love a vid focusing on Prince Hal and his evolution, but a general overview of the series would be good too.
5. Sleepy Hollow (TV; 2013)
- Okay, THIS IS SUCH AN OBSESSION LATELY. I absolutely love this show and its characters so far. I love Ichabod and Abbie's partnership (and just Ichabod and his sass, in general, okay!), I love the supernatural elements, I love the suspense. The 3-week hiatus will kill me. So I'll take ANYTHING with this show. I want it badly. :)
- I haven't rewatched this in years, but I should, because it was so cute! Bryan Fuller is pretty much a TV god. Like DLM, I loved all these characters and ships. I really enjoyed Jaye though and I think The Bird Song by Florence and the Machine
would be a good choice to show the interaction between her and the Muses and how they slowly drove her to comical insanity.
7. Much Ado About Nothing
(2012) - I really loved this movie for two reasons: (1) the comedy; (2) the main couple and me pretending that Fred and Wesley got their happy ending.
8. The Princess Bride
- Such a cute and endearing movie. Anything will do.
Thank you in advance.
your fellow vidder in arms,